Friday, July 9, 2010

Charlie Ba is 10 Years Old

I keep telling people (and myself) that Charlie is 4 or 5 years old, but I've been saying that for about 4 or 5 years now. Charlie was a year old when we picked him up from the shelter in 2001, so I guess he is about 10 years old now actually. Apparently that's roughly 56 human years, so Charlie is a middle-aged man, hahaha.

Charlie has got to be the cutest, sweetest cat ever. He is a *little bit* overweight (Mike calls him "fatty" and he is on weight management food...), has white paws, green eyes, and a nose that gets really pink when he is hyper. He may shed everywhere and drive us crazy sometimes with his whining, but he's still the best cat ever and we love him to death.

Here are 10 photos to celebrate Charlie's 10 years:


2 comments:

  1. math please! There are only 9 photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's strange, you are right, I must have deleted one inadvertently, gonna add it now.

    ReplyDelete