Friday, July 30, 2010

Browser display issues...

OK I really don't have time for this right now. It's nearly 2am and I still have to shower and wrap up my Chinese translation for the August newsletter, and get up tomorrow morning at 6:30am.

But for some reason or other, I decided to open our blog in IE8 (I've never done this til now and I blame my HL days for checking how things display in different browsers to different viewers) and of course the spacing was all messed up. 45 minutes later of fiddling with this and that, it still is all messed up.

Sometimes I really wish I wasn't so anal about such tiny little things. But I am.

Seriously though, I have to go to bed by 3am or I'm going to feel sick. So you know what, I'm just gonna wrap up my rant here and let that be my resolve. I will just pretend that there is no weird spacing and that all the photos and text are aligned properly on whichever browser you use, and make my peace with that. I can do that.

P.S. If you are a true friend and cared for my mental well-being, you would use Firefox 3.6.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment